Thinking of Divorce?
Divorce can be confusing, frustrating and costly. Just the thought of divorce creates a ton of anxiety and many times, anger. It’s even worse at a time when you could be emotionally broken.
STOP and take a deep breath! Start preparing yourself today. Knowledge is POWER! It’s okay to turn to friends and family for support, but not for professional advice. It could be a major mistake for your pocketbook, your marriage and your family.
You owe it to yourself and your family to consider all of your options:
- Think about saving your marriage and how best to go about it.
- Get informed and educated about the process of divorce.
- Learn how to improve your situation–divorce does not need to be nasty.
- Know the financial aspects and risks of divorce… it’s a decision for life.
- And if divorce is the only way out, you deserve to work with the best professionals that fit your personality and pocketbook.
By providing answers, trusted referrals and support with a human touch, we take the mystery out of divorce. Designed with you in mind, we offer unique, non-legal services delivered by real people.
Your consultation with The Big Kaboom is CONFIDENTIAL and FREE. We listen, assess your situation and let you decide which of our services works best for you. Schedule it today! There’s no obligation, and the consultation will provide you with valuable insights.
The benefits offered by The Big Kaboom continue after your FREE consultation! SEE FOR YOURSELF.
- The Cost of Divorce and Who Pays
- The Truth About Alimony and Child Support
- Children and Divorce — Breaking the News
- Alimony Calculation — Guidelines and Example
- Child Support Calculation — Guidelines and Example
- The average divorce in the United States lasts approximately one year?
- There are at least four different methods to getting divorced?
- That with the help of the local court, you can file your own divorce?
- Approximately 60% of all divorces are pro se, which means that the parties involved agreed to represent themselves and file their own divorce?
- Did you know this about divorce rates?
- First marriages: 40-50%
- Second marriages: 60-67%
- Third marriages: 70-73%